-J Swave
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Word Usage
Today as I was standing around at work doing nothing. I heard a little something that intrigued me. Two men were talking about something, I have no idea what. The one guy said to the other "Dude, Kelly walked in, and it was hilarious." He used the word hilarious to describe someone walking into a room. Now are you necessarily aware of just what the word hilarious means? It means that something is so funny, that it nearly drives you to the brink of insanity. There is simply no way that a girl walking into a room is that funny. Even if she is as good at telling jokes as Lewis Black, and as funny looking as Steve Buscemi. Just jumped right up the ladder of words to describe humor and picked hilarious. Idk, I found it intriguing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment