If there is anything that I have learned thus far in life. It's that no man can be an island. Fortunately or unfortunately for me I have always tried to be one. Life is a lot easier with at least a few good friends, or in this case one best friend. Yes, I do have one of those. Her name is Abbie Bellafatto. Through thick and thin she has always been there for me. Why she is even my friend, let alone my best friend, remains a mystery to me each and every single day. Though nothing on earth makes me any happier then that. I do not get to see her near as often as I would like to, but that is just an unfortunate reality one must accept sometimes. If anyone deserves a thank you for being my friend its her, someone who I sincerely hope, I'll never lose.
Another reality one must face, is that there are times in life when you may just be in a bad mood. You're not really sure why, but for whatever reason, you'd love to know so you can get past it. Right now is one of those times for me. Somethin just isn't right, and i have no idea what it could be.
While for the most part this short blurb has been about absolutely nothing in particular, I guess I'll leave on that note. Good thing no one actually reads this.
J Swavely
No comments:
Post a Comment