A. 68. At 69 You have to turn around.
Q. Why do men like love at first sight?
A. Saves them a lot of time.
Q. Who is the most popular man in the nudist colony?
A. The one who can carry two coffees and nine donuts at once.
Q. Who is the most popular woman in said nudist colony?
A. The one who can eat the last donut.
Q. Why did Raggedy Ann get thrown out of the toy box?
A. She kept sitting on Pinocchio's face and screaming LIE TO ME!
Q. How do you make your girlfriend scream during sex.
A. Call her and tell her about it.
Q. What did the banana say to the vibrator?
A. Why are u shaking? She's gonna eat me.
During her annual checkup, a well constructed miss was asked to disrobe and climb onto the examining table. "Doctor, I just can't undress in front of you." "OK, I'll turn off the lights and when you're undressed you just tell me." After a few moments the young lady said "Doctor I've undressed, what should I do with all my clothes?" He replies "Put them on the chair here on top of mine."
A man was walking down a beach when he found a lamp. The genie comes out and says "Yeah you found a lamp blah blah blah. But I must admit, I am a bit tired so you only get one wish." The man thought long and hard about his decision and finally said "Well I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I am too afraid of flying, and I get sea sick very easily. Do you think maybe you could build a road there so I could drive?" The genie replied "Do you know how long that would take? How would I get beams to the bottom of the ocean? Imagine the amount of concrete! Impossible. Try again." The man was again deep in thought when finally he said. Well then I guess I would like to know what women are thinking. How they feel inside when I get the silent treatment, know why they're crying, know what they actually want when they say 'nothing' just know how to make them truly happy. The genie thought for a second and scratched his chin. He said "Would you like that highway two lanes or four?"
Three nuns were talking. The first nun says "I was cleaning father's room and a found a bunch of porn magazines." Well what did you do the others asked. " I threw them in the trash of course. The second nun says "Well the other day when I was in there I found a bunch of condoms." They again asked what she did. "I punched a holes in them." The third nun fainted.
No comments:
Post a Comment