Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Top Ten Lists

Top 10 Signs You've been Single Too Long
10. You assume you repulse all women.
9. You develop bad eating habits.
8. The simplest questions make you go on a long diatribe about how lonely you are.
7. Your dating standards are gone.
6. You get a cat.
5. You surf mail order bride sites "out of curiosity"
4. You look at female friends as potential girlfriends.
3. You play your video games or musical instruments all day.
2. You actually consider your mother's dating advice.
1. You Google old flames.

Top Ten Things you Should Never Say to a Woman
10. Anything bad about her guy friends.
9. Tell her I'll call you on Friday.
8. Anything that hints at a future.
7. How many guys have you slept with?
6. I left you a message the other day, didn't hear back. What happened?
5. Do you like me?
4. What do you want to do tonight?
3. Anything about your car house or job.
2. Can I take you out on a date sometime?
1. Can I kiss you?

Top Ten Things to do When You're Single
10. Work out
9. Seize the moment.
8. Be bad.
7. Volunteer.
6. See your friends.
5. See your family.
4. Take a vacation.
3. Improve yourself.
2. Explore a new world.
1. Look ahead.

J Swavely

No comments:

Post a Comment